Welcome to my Mexico blog. This blog will likely be a random collection of thoughts, images and stories about my six month sabbatical in the city of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. I'm here with my partner Amy and our daughter Indigo. We've been here for a few weeks and in that time we've gotten to know the city a bit, found a nice apartment to live in, found a bilingual school for Indigo, and acclimated to the high altitude and hilly terrain. My Spanish has improved a bit, or at least it feels like it's started to come back to me and I can communicate with people pretty well.
The photo on the right is of the mosaic table I made in a workshop I took last week. I might take some more art classes at some point, but during the month of March I will be taking a Spanish class for 3 or 4 hours a day.
Joy's Six Month Adventure in Mexico
Comments are more than welcome, but please sign your name! All comments are moderated, so they will not appear right away. And thanks for dropping by!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to see all this in person. Great that you are blogging, too. Bubbe
ReplyDeleteWere we supposed to be getting mail? We aren't. Should we do something?
ReplyDeleteThat table is SO beautiful.
ReplyDelete