Today we went to the Mercado to buy a piƱata for Indigo's birthday next week. After looking at all of them, she decided on this traditional Mexican design:
Well, ok, maybe not so traditional. It is, however, as Indigo pointed out, enormous (her latest word), at least in comparison with the birthday girl. We also bought a 5 kilo bag of candy to go with it, which is a rather scary item. We're talking 11 pounds of candy here, and I think I'm developing diabetes just having it my house.
In other Cute News, Indigo came home from school yesterday with a Mexican flag she made. The colors of the Mexican flag, according to Indigo, are green, red and egg. (Guess what the white part of her flag is made out of.)
Red, green and egg? Well, I guess that makes sense. If an orange is orange, why shouldn't an egg be egg?
ReplyDelete