Joy's Six Month Adventure in Mexico

Comments are more than welcome, but please sign your name! All comments are moderated, so they will not appear right away. And thanks for dropping by!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feliz Cumpleaños

Yesterday was Indigo's third birthday. They had a big party for her at school, which Amy and I attended. It was great, but I think I should let the photos do the talking:

First, the starlet waits for her party to arrive:


And the pizza and juice feast begins:


And then, the cake:


Afterwards, the toddler train heads outside for the piñata festivities:


Everyone waits (mostly) patiently for the piñata:


The birthday girl gets the first crack:


Others continue:


And, finally, the piñata breaks open and all dignity is forgotten in the scramble for candy:


Spiderman, his duty done, tattered, limbless, and broken, breathes his last.


Then, after presents:


And (somewhat grudging) hugs, the party is over:


Happy Birthday, Indigo!

1 comment:

  1. Horrible to think and say, Grandpa and Nonni forgot Indigo's birthday. The second time this horror has occurred.
    I will make it up to Indie. Please tell her, if you think she cares about our lousy memories, that such will be the case.
    Her photos de cumpleana (sp) are funny and adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Followers