Well, maybe not. Anyway, Indigo and all the other little pirates at her school were extremely cute. I was amused by this collection of swords in the area where the school puts all the kids' possessions at the end of the day:
Our other cute news is that we are going to have kittens! We will be fostering 4 little newborns and their mama. The local animal shelter likes to place kittens with a family until they are old enough for adoption, mostly I think so that the mother doesn't go nuts locked in a cage with all those little sucking beasts (Moms among you can relate, I'm sure.) In about a week, when they're sure that everyone's healthy, we will get to take care of them for a month or so. Are they just the cutest little bundles of fur or what?
to commemorate the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
ReplyDelete